Looking For Something Different To The Standard Concrete Foundation? Steel Foundations, Bearers And Joists May Be The Answer
Apart from being lightweight, which will reduce your transport costs and reduce the need for expensive concrete foundations, steel joists, bearers and foundations can be designed to suit any and all substrates and can be custom cut up to 12m in some cases within tolerance.
This means no wastage, no cutting, huge savings to labour costs when on site and more efficient build times. Because your under flooring will be fixed by screws you’ll end up with a stronger, more durable floor that is straight, warp and termite resistant, not effected at all by humidity nor fire and has no movement.
How can we help?
- Engineered steel floor frame systems
- Site visits and soils tests available to ensure appropriate materials are used
- Each subfloor individually designed for your project
- Bearers and joists and framing materials plus a whole lot more including studs, trim angle, C purlins and Z purlins.
- If your preferred length is not in stock we can supply bulk quantities of custom cut lengths
- Pickup or local Canberra delivery
- Typically no longer than two weeks turn around for your materials
Why Choose Steel?
- With no joining or cutting workers can place 8000mm joists down in a single row with only requirements for a single tool allowing reduced fixing times and superior workmanship.
- Potential to build to 3000mm above NGL
- Fire rated BAL 40 Compliant
- Termite FREE
Our team has a wealth of onsite experience so they can guide you with how to best select, build and install your products for your specific project.